FeaturesGeneral UtilitiesFlowchartsFederal FormsState FormsFinancial Calculations
CFS TaxTools ™ is the most widely used program of its kind in the tax profession!
Released in January of each year
- Worksheets print with the client's name and your firm name in a professional quality
format. Include them as attachments to the tax return or present to the client with
an invoice, which can also be generated by TaxTools.
- Hundreds of tax forms included (many not found in tax preparation software), such
as SS-4, Power of Attorney and Offer in Compromise.
- Client information is mapped directly onto the form. Multiple versions of a form
may be saved for a client. Forms print exactly as they appear on screen. Most forms
can be e-mailed as a PDF.
- Handy financial calculators, including Mutual Fund Average Cost Basis and several
Loan and Investment modules.
- Flowcharts allow you to answer a series of questions to determine filing status,
inherited IRA options, whether the taxpayer falls under the "Kiddie Tax" rules,
etc. Update from the internet when forms or laws change.
- Data backup and restore. Save clients to any type of storage device and easily retrieve
them with a few clicks.
- Client and preparer database. Add an unlimited number of clients, employees, and
preparers. Easily manage them with our intuitive interface.
- Tutorial & context sensitive help. Watch a movie with step-by-step instructions
on how to use various parts of the program. Or, get help on-the-fly as you use each
- Federal/State Planner and over 300 modules, including:
78 General Utilities
141 Fill-in Forms
24 Retirement Calculations
23 Financial Calculations
- Imports clients from a variety of formats:
ProSystem fx ™
- Federal/State Tax Planner -
Comprehensive 5-year or 5-scenario tax planner can be used to do tax calculations
or do projections based on "what-if" scenarios. Includes:
Child Tax Credit
Dependent Care Credit
- Save valuable time during tax season and throughout the year with easy-to-use modules,
Minimum IRA Distribution
Estate Tax Calculator
Tax Deferred Exchanges
Auto Lease Inclusion Amount...and more!
- TaxTools now has an Auto Mileage and Expense Log, a Domestic Production Activities
Worksheet (Form 8903), an Employee Time Sheet, General Ledger and Forms 1040EZ-T,
13711, 13844, and CA DE 999CA.
- The Federal/State Tax Planner now has the ability to display certain key amounts
at the top of all screens, allowing you, as you change numbers, to watch as the
results change (AGI, Total Tax, AMT, etc.).
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
- Processor and RAM appropriate for the operating system
- Minimum 100MB hard drive space
- Windows printer and a CD-ROM drive