Basic FeaturesOnline FeaturesCD Features
Our Tax Research software offers today’s busy tax professional state-of-the-art
research capability at a very affordable price. This Windows-based software is updated
Tax Libraries & Features:
- Internal Revenue Code - Cross-linked to Regulations for easy reference.
- IRS Regulations - Includes Final, Temporary and Proposed Regulations cross-linked
to Internal Revenue Code for easy reference.
- IRS Revenue Rulings and Procedures.
- IRS Letter Rulings and Technical Advice Memos (TAMs).
- New Federal Tax Legislation - Includes new tax laws.
- IRS Announcements and Notices.
- IRS Penalty Handbook - Provides instructions regarding IRS Penalties.
- Social Security Publications - General information related to Benefits, Social Security
Handbook & Employers.
- U.S. Tax Treaties - Includes current treaties from select countries.
- Court Opinions - Includes key U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Appellate Court and U.S.
Tax Court opinions.
- IRS Publications (TIPs) - Contains over 200 select publications including Publication
17 and Publication 334.
- Circular 230 - Regulations governing the practice of Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents,
Enrolled Actuaries, and Appraisers before the IRS.
- ISP Papers (Industry Specialization Program) - Includes current Coordinated Issue
Outlines and Settlement Guidelines.
- MSSP Audit Technique Guidelines - Studies used by IRS Auditors.
- IRS Press Releases - Includes the latest in IRS News and Information.
- CFS Quick Reference Guide - Includes tax tables, charts, information, etc. used
by tax professionals.
- State Web Sites - Links to tax related web sites for all 50 states.