Not a subscriber? Click here to sign up!
In this issue:
- Use Tax Corresponder to market your services.
- Introduce a friend to CFS and you both save money!
- Spring renewal notices are in the mail!
- Use MyCFS to keep track of vouchers.
- Why not use your 20% discount to try CFS LivePayroll?
Use Tax Corresponder to market your services.
In a recent e-mail, we pointed out that certain provisions of the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009 may affect tax withholding, and that this might be a good time to review your clients' withholding allowances, with the help of CFS W4 Calculator. We have recently added a letter to CFS Tax Corresponder 2009 that you can send to your clients to encourage them to make an appointment with you to discuss this issue.
CFS Tax Corresponder contains many such letters for marketing your practice to potential clients or marketing new services to existing clients. Included are letters on such topics as IRAs, estate planning, tax planning strategies, and higher education tax breaks.
Why reinvent the wheel? The letters in Tax Corresponder were written by experienced tax preparers, and can be customized to suit your needs. Client data can be imported from other CFS programs and other major tax preparation programs, then mail-merged to create a personalized letter to each of your clients.
If you have Tax Corresponder 2009, install the update containing the new letter by using the "Update from the Web" option within the program, or download the update here. For more information on Tax Corresponder or to order the program, click here.
Introduce a friend to CFS and you both save money!
Have you heard about our Customer Referral Program? Refer a new customer to CFS, and that customer will receive a 20% discount on his or her first CFS order. At the same time, you will receive a 20% discount on any single CFS program.
For details and to obtain a referral form, go to TaxTools.com and select "Referral Program" from the Purchase menu, or click here.
Spring renewal notices are in the mail!
You may have already received your CFS Spring Renewal mailer—
if not, it will arrive soon. Included are:
- A renewal form for software, forms, and tax return supplies;
- A copy of our spring software catalog;
- A copy of our spring paper products catalog;
- A copy of the "CFS Software News" newsletter; and
- A business reply envelope.
Renew by May 31, 2009, to:
- Apply last year’s vouchers to this year’s order;
- Earn vouchers on this year’s order to apply to next year’s order;
- Take 30% off forms, envelopes, folders, checks, and labels; and
- Take 20% off any first-time software purchase.
Remember—you can save time by using your MyCFS online account to renew your CFS products. To log in to your MyCFS account and access your renewal information, click here. If you don't have a MyCFS account, it's easy to register. Just go to TaxTools.com and click on "Create Account" under the MyCFS menu, or click here. You will need to provide a valid e-mail address and a password. NOTE: If you renew online, you do not need to return the paper renewal form.
Renew early and save money—renew online and save time!
Use MyCFS to keep track of vouchers.
Did you know you can use your MyCFS account to keep track of early-renewal discount vouchers you may have earned? Go to TaxTools.com and select "Vouchers" from the MyCFS menu, or click here. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password. If you do not have a MyCFS account, click the "Register" button to register for one.
Why not use your 20% discount to try CFS LivePayroll?
If you renew your CFS software by May 31st, you can take 20% off any first-time software purchase. Why not use this opportunity to try our latest product, CFS LivePayroll?
- Print returns and paychecks in minutes with the same intuitive,
easy-to-use interface found in other CFS programs.
- Process live payroll or enter paychecks after-the-fact with CFS 941/940 (included).
- Enter payroll data on a daily, quarterly, monthly or paycheck basis.
- Automatically calculate wages based on the employee’s annual salary or hours worked and hourly rate, federal withholding, state withholding, local withholding, Social Security, Medicare, and other payroll deductions.
- Customize income, tax, and deduction items for each employer.
- Print pay stubs or checks.
- Print to preprinted checks or blank check stock using included MICR font (a $139 value).
- Produce payroll for an unlimited number of employers with an unlimited number of employees.
- Import QuickBooks® after-the-fact paycheck data to save data entry time.
- Use all features of CFS 941/940, included with your purchase at no extra charge.
CFS Customer Service
Please contact us if you would like to discontinue this free monthly service.